Join millions who are already involved in one of the largest and fastest growing industries, the service marketplace industry.
Our TaskRabbit Clone Script can be used to host any kind of community service marketplace. Create your own service marketplace just like TaskRabbit.com, Airtasker.com, Sooqini.com, Fiverr.com, or TaskArmy.com by using our specialized task marketplace script.
Prystino specializes in bringing you the most innovative products available online to help design the most efficient online business possible.
Our specialized TaskRabbit Clone script is a micro job board script which allows you to outsource the small jobs of your website marketplace to others who are experts in the field. Our TaskRabbit Clone script can even be doubled as an Agent Anything script as well. TaskRabbit Clone script has made a name for itself in the market, and on the demand of customers has undergone many changes as well. The latest version of CodeIgniter framework has been used to revamp the original model of TaskRabbit Clone script.
Some prominent changes that have come are as follows:
- CodeIgniter Framework
- Flat UI
- Dynamic Banner
- CSS3 Animation
- LinkedIn Connect
- Facebook Connect
- Twitter Connect
- Language Driven
- SEO friendly URLs
- Currency Support
- Admin Panel enhanced
- Revised Admin dashboard
- Enabled sharing on Facebook and Twitter
- Integration of PayPal Pay Gateway
- Withdraw funds by TaskGenie
- Enhanced front-end features
Another interesting feature in the new version of TaskRabbit Clone script is its multilingual adaptability. There are many language supports available for the script and the support department is continuously improving on this issue.
The main aim of TaskGenie is to enable you to build a service marketplace which allows users to find the right person who can deliver the work. Better still, after the job is done TaskGenie can provide ratings and reviews to the poster for whom the task was done.
There are two prices at which TaskRabbit Clone script is available in the market. While the Elite version comes at $999 with unlimited license, the Standard version comes at $199 with single domain license. Excellent admin support is available for both the versions.
Please view the demo to know more about TaskGenie. Feel free to discuss with us for further details.
TaskGenie is a Task Marketplace script that allows the user to outsource their tasks and small jobs to others in the neighborhood. It’s also a micro job board posting script which can also be used as an Agent Anything clone, TaskRabbit clone, Airtasker Clone, Sooqini Clone script as well.
2. Apache 2.0.x
3. PHP Compatibility
- 5.0.x or newer
4. Mysql Compatibility
- Mysql 5.0 or newer
5. Required Extensions
- GD Library with free type support 2
6. Required PHP Settings
- max_execution_time : “600″
- max_input_time : “600″
- file_uploads : “ON”
- upload_max_filesize : “20MB”
- post_max_size : “20MB”
- max_file_uploads : “20MB”
- safe_mode: off
7. Server Settings:
- Ability to run scheduled jobs (cron jobs)
- Ability to override in .htaccess files
- IonCube Loader
Submitting bug reports or other support requests by existing customers should only be done by posting a ticket via the Support center.Support requests via chat or contact form will not be considered.
1. What Framework/Technology/TaskGenie is built in?
TaskGenie is built with CodeIgniter framework (MVC)/ LAMP (Linux, Apache, Mysql, PHP). We have used the latest version of CodeIgniter version(2.0).
2. What is the difference between Standard and Elite?
The standard version of the script costs you $199 and it comes with 3 months of FREE support and upgrades. This version of the script is offered with 99 % of the source code and the 1 % of the source code is for the license integration.
The Elite version of the script costs you $999 and it comes with 6 months of FREE support and upgrades. This version of the script is offered with 100 % of the source code and you can use it on unlimited domains but should not sold it by re-branding the same.
3. Where can i see your taskrabbit clone demo?
You can take a look at the taskrabbit clone demo here,
Front End Demo: http://taskrabbitclone.prystino.com/
Back End Demo: http://taskrabbitclone.prystino.com/admin/login
4. Which hosting provider I should choose?
We recommend VPS hosting package and above for our script. We are not affiliated with any hosting provider and therefore we are not liable for any discrepancy. Please share our server requirements with your hosting provider before procuring the hosting.
5. How long will I have access to updates of the script?
You can avail 3 months of the support & updates for the “Standard” version and 6 months of support & updates for the “Elite” version of the script.
6. Does your script support multilingual?
Yes, our script supports UFT-8 character set and cyrillic fonts as well. Currently, we provide English, French, Spanish and Swedish language packs and will add more in the near future.
7. Can I change the licensed domain with another?
Yes, you have to contact our support team with domain name that you are trying to change and we will change the domain name for you.
8. Do you undertake customization?
Yes, we undertake custom services including design, integration, customization, API integration, upgrade, installation, support and maintenance for a reasonable price. Please contact email@example.com with your requirements.
9. What is your refund policy?
We recommend our customers to review the online demo before making the purchase. Unfortunately, we do not offer any partial and complete refund.
- Professional Installation Service
- Included Support & Updates: 6 months
- Support & Updates Renew: $249/6 months
- 100 % Source Code
- Unlimited Domains
- Free Additional Themes Buy Now
- No Installation Service
- Included Support & Updates: 3 months
- Support & Updates Renew: $149/6 months
- 99 % Source Code
- Licensed to Single Domain
- No Free Additional Themes Buy Now
- The happening place for TaskGenies to find the right jobs and earn
- User can sign up as a TaskGenie or can login through Facebook,
Twitter and LinkedIn connect.
- TaskGenie can view tasks and bid for them.
- Allows TaskGenie to view assigned tasks.
- Get the payment through withdrawal request including PayPal
- TaskGenie can provide reviews & star ratings to the poster for
whom he completed the task.
- TaskGenie receives notifications as per the preferences set in his
profile during the lifecycle of the tasks he performs.
- Share with Facebook and Twitter
- The best task marketplace portal for users to find assistance in
completing their routine tasks.
- Allows Poster to edit or cancel any task that is not assigned to a
- Poster can decide on the payment amount and other spend limit for the TaskGenie.
- Pay for the job via PayPal payment gateway
- Poster can directly hire (instead of generically posting for open bidding) where he is familiar and comfortable with known TaskGenies.
- Allows Poster to provide Reviews & Star Ratings about TaskGenie once Task is complete.
- Poster receives Notifications as per his preferences through the life cycle of the task.
- TaskGenie provides crisp and impressive panels for administering the portal and business.
- Sophisticated Dashboard with more insights.
- Admin can view, block or unblock Poster and TaskGenie profiles.
- Admin can view Task details and delete Tasks.
- Allows Admin to view and delete Withdrawal requests.
- Admin user can view accounts for completed TaskGenie payments and Admin earnings.
- Define and earn a percentage (commission) of money for each
- Integrated PayPal payment gateway.
- Currently supports any language and currency.